PALUMBO LAW provides evictions services for landlords throughout Rhode Island, Massachusetts, and Connecticut. Our Landlord services include:
- Evictions for Non-Payment of Rent
- 5 day demand notice to occupants 24 hour service
- Prepare and file a complaint for non-payment of rent
- Coordinate service of summons, complaint, and other documents
- Obtain court date and advise the client in writing of the court date
- Attend eviction hearing, present evidence to the court and obtain a judgment for possession to the premises
- Coordinate with the client and determine whether the property is still occupied six (6) days after judgment was entered.
- Obtain Execution to have constable remove occupants from premises if the property is occupied
- Once Execution is issued, coordinate a move-out date with constable’s office and advise the client of specific requirements for completion of the move-out
- Evictions for reasons other than Non-Payment of Rent
- Termination of tenancy and evictions for holdover occupants
Our legal team offers bold legal representation to quickly conduct residential and commercial evictions for landlords in Rhode Island. We provide quick results and thoroughly understand the needs of landlords going through the eviction process. Our attorneys stand by you and walk you through the entire eviction process, from start-to-finish. We are knowledgeable about the eviction process as well as other Rhode Island, Massachusetts, and Connecticut Landlord legal matters.
Click here to receive information regarding Rhode Island Landlord Law.
Our eviction lawyers in Rhode Island, Massachusetts, and Connecticut are experienced and successful at dealing with evictions representing landlords. Contact a RI eviction attorney today for more information.