Landlord Evictions Representation Only
Palumbo Law provides evictions services for landlords throughout Rhode Island and Massachusetts. Our Landlord services include:
- Evictions for Non-Payment of Rent
- 5 day demand notice to occupants within 24 hours of our receipt of instructions to begin eviction
- Prepare and file a complaint about non-payment of rent with the appropriate court
- Coordinate service of summons, complaint, and other documents
- Obtain court date and advise the client in writing of the court date
- Attend eviction hearing, present evidence to the court and obtain a judgment for possession to the premises, back rent, and attorneys fees and costs (if applicable)
- Coordinate with the client and determine whether the property is still occupied six (6) days after judgment was entered.
- Obtain Execution to have constable remove occupants from premises if the property is occupied
- Once Execution is issued, coordinate a move-out date with constable’s office and advise the client of specific requirements for completion of the move-out
- Evictions for reasons other than Non-Payment of Rent
- Termination of tenancy and evictions for holdover tenants
Our legal team offers bold legal representation to quickly conduct residential and commercial evictions for landlords in Rhode Island. We provide quick results and thoroughly understand the needs of landlords going through the eviction process. Our attorneys stand by you and walk you through the entire eviction process, from start-to-finish. We are knowledgable about the eviction process as well as other Rhode Island Landlord-Tenant legal matters.
Click here to receive information regarding Rhode Island Landlord-Tenant Law.